Little Muffins Educators
Bundle of Joy
Do you want a warm and caring environment which fosters creativity and imagination which encourages all children to be individuals and learn at their own pace? To use play as a means by which children learn and extend on current skills? To have the right support and involve you in the planning and day to day experiences offered whilst your child is in care?
Don't look further... you are in the right place!
Bundle of Joy has vacancies Tuesday to Friday 6:30am to 5:00pm
PHONE SANJA: 0424 684 313 ~ SHAILER PARK
Little Minds Palm Beach
Offering the best support for young children who will be welcomed with love and surrounded by warmth while they have to be away from their own homes during the day. Each child's individual needs will be met to give the child the best start in life and to develop a secure sense of personal wellbeing, a love of learning, as well as building confidence and empathy for others.
Providing daily activities, taking into account the individual needs of each child, their age, and needs of the family. With over 20+ years experience across all childcare environments, contact Rachele to arrange a convenient time to visit.
Phone: Rachele ~ 0424 506 076
SeaShells Family Day Care ~ Southport
Your educator, Michelle:
- 30 years experience in the childcare industry
- Diploma trained including first aid, asthma and anaphylaxis
- Passionate about teaching and educating children to reach their potential within a fun and loving environment
- Approved for the Centrelink Rebate
- We have a designated space in our home which has been converted to the kindy space including a play room, sleep room and an outdoor play space.
- We incorporate the EYLF emergent curriculum which is based on the extension of individual children's interests.
Whether they are new to childcare or heading off to school soon, we recognise that each child learns at an individual pace and cater to these needs.
- We have a maximum of 4 children a day which means more one-on-one time for children and their educator
- Rather than the hustle and bustle of busy long day care centres, FDC provides a more personal style to learning.
Warm and loving relationships are the foundation of children’s self-esteem, because this step alone aids in a child feeling valued.
When children are confident and secure about who they are they’re more likely to motivate themselves, take on new challenges, cope with and learn from mistakes.
They can work towards the concept of asking for help when they need it!
“BELONGING, BEING & BECOMING “
- Registered with Little Muffins Family Day Care Scheme
Phone: Michelle 0414 928 408
Little Muffins Family Day Care
Providing high quality care in loving, safe, home environment focussing on enriched care, one-on-one interactions, learning and development. Little Muffins family day care Educators are qualified, experienced and caring educators, offering educational, play-based programs designed to meet the interests, needs and abilities of each individual child.
- Educational program based on the Early Years Learning Framework
- Individual daily routine based on children's needs
- Educators maintain yearly Professional Development training
- Safe and Caring Environment
- Community participation
- Excursions to local playgroups, library or playgrounds
Vacancies on the Gold Coast, Kooralbyn, Brisbane, Redcliffe & Surrounding Suburbs
0400 565 002 ~ email@example.com
Alicia's Family Day Care in Oxenford... since 2006
~ FLEXIBLE HOURS / WEDNESDAY TO SUNDAY / OVERNIGHT ~
Providing high quality home-based child care that best promotes children's learning and development. Alicia is qualified, experienced and ensures all children have stimulating positive experiences and interactions that foster all aspects of their development.
Loving... secure... friendly environment... families feel welcome & confident leaving their little ones in Alicia's care.
PHONE Alicia 0404 663 887
Ducklings Family Day Care
Ducklings family day care provides a high standard of child care in a relaxed and nurturing environment. Ducklings Educator Ondene, is best described as being trustworthy, reliable and well organised. Married with two children, a daughter born in 2011 and a son born in 2014, Ondene's particular skills and interest include cooking, swimming, arts, crafts and music.
Having worked with children since 2001, Ondene is a dedicated Educator with a passion for love, care and understanding your little one. Qualifications in early childhood education, child psychology, child protection training and complete First Aid training. Child care for children 0~2 years.
Phone Ondene: 0449 696 678 - UPPER COOMERA
As a child care qualified Educator, Bri provides a nurturing, safe and educational environment for children three months - five years to learn and grow.
The weekly educational program is built from the Early Years Learning Framework. Children's voices & interests drive the program.
Open Wednesday to Friday 8:45am - 3:30pm.
Please phone today to arrange a tour of my service
Phone: 0422 834 075 - UPPER COOMERA
Shelly's Kids House FDC ~ ROBINA
* Weekend Vacancies available now!!!
* Educational programme fun, safe, low ratios with spacious outdoor play space
Child initiated play-based learning experiences in a safe, supportive and nurturing setting facilitating social and cognitive development. Designed to cater for each child's needs and interest, built around play. Play is a vital part of a child's life and is the way they make sense of their world.