Little Muffins Educators
Little Angel's FDC ~ Kooralbyn
Offers affordable, 'home away from home' childcare in a safe, happy & caring environment.
Family operated, qualified and experienced Educator.
~ operates 5 days a week
~ offers all day care and BSC/ASC
~ Taking bookings now for 2023!
Phone: Angel 0458 302 844
Bundle of Joy ~ Shailer Park
Do you want a warm and caring environment which fosters creativity and imagination which encourages all children to be individuals and learn at their own pace? To use play as a means by which children learn and extend on current skills? To have the right support and involve you in the planning and day to day experiences offered whilst your child is in care?
Don't look further... you are in the right place!
Bundle of Joy has vacancies Tuesday to Thursday 6:30am to 5:00pm
PHONE SANJA: 0424 684 313
Coomera Family Day Care
Qualified and experienced educator with VACANCIES available now.
* Large outdoor yard to run, play, explore and learn
* Cultural activities to build connections with community
* Natural environment with a view of the trees, listen to birds, watch nature
* Open indoor space to crawl, explore, investigate or just sit and cuddle.
Providing daily activities, taking into account the individual needs of each child, their age, and needs of the family. Contact Nanda to arrange a convenient time to visit.
Phone: Nanda ~ 0420 302 820
SeaShells Family Day Care ~ Southport
Your educator, Michelle:
- 30 years experience in the childcare industry
- Diploma trained including first aid, asthma and anaphylaxis
- Passionate about teaching and educating children to reach their potential within a fun and loving environment
- Approved for the Centrelink Rebate
- We have a designated space in our home which has been converted to the kindy space including a play room, sleep room and an outdoor play space.
- We incorporate the EYLF emergent curriculum which is based on the extension of individual children's interests.
Whether they are new to childcare or heading off to school soon, we recognise that each child learns at an individual pace and cater to these needs.
- We have a maximum of 4 children a day which means more one-on-one time for children and their educator
- Rather than the hustle and bustle of busy long day care centres, FDC provides a more personal style to learning.
Warm and loving relationships are the foundation of children’s self-esteem, because this step alone aids in a child feeling valued.
When children are confident and secure about who they are they’re more likely to motivate themselves, take on new challenges, cope with and learn from mistakes.
They can work towards the concept of asking for help when they need it!
“BELONGING, BEING & BECOMING “
- Registered with Little Muffins Family Day Care Scheme
Phone: Michelle 0414 928 408
Little Muffins Family Day Care
Providing high quality care in loving, safe, home environment focussing on enriched care, one-on-one interactions, learning and development. Little Muffins family day care Educators are qualified, experienced and caring educators, offering educational, play-based programs designed to meet the interests, needs and abilities of each individual child.
- Educational program based on the Early Years Learning Framework
- Individual daily routine based on children's needs
- Educators maintain yearly Professional Development training
- Safe and Caring Environment
- Community participation
- Excursions to local playgroups, library or playgrounds
Vacancies on the Gold Coast, Kooralbyn, Brisbane, Redcliffe & Surrounding Suburbs
0400 565 002 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
Alicia's Family Day Care in Oxenford... since 2006
~ FLEXIBLE HOURS / WEDNESDAY TO SUNDAY / OVERNIGHT ~
Providing high quality home-based child care that best promotes children's learning and development. Alicia is qualified, experienced and ensures all children have stimulating positive experiences and interactions that foster all aspects of their development.
Loving... secure... friendly environment... families feel welcome & confident leaving their little ones in Alicia's care.
PHONE Alicia 0404 663 887
Shelly's Kids House FDC ~ ROBINA
* Weekend Vacancies available now!!!
* Educational programme fun, safe, low ratios with spacious outdoor play space
Child initiated play-based learning experiences in a safe, supportive and nurturing setting facilitating social and cognitive development. Designed to cater for each child's needs and interest, built around play. Play is a vital part of a child's life and is the way they make sense of their world.